Origami API 2.9
Discover 2.9 Cyan Chameleon and its key features.
For more details about this release note, please refer to the “changelog” section at the bottom of the page.
This is a non-exhaustive list of the most impactful features. For more details, please refer to the “changelog” section
– On the order list page, the date of the last status change has been added
– On the order list page, it is possible to filter by Customer and by Delivery
– Hybrid integration of SendCloud contracts
– The dimensions assigned to a transport offer and to the package types are now whole numbers with a maximum of 4 digits (i.e. from 0 to 9999 cm).
– The maximum weight assigned to a transport offer and to the package types is now a whole number of up to 8 digits (i.e. from 0 to 99,999,999 g, i.e. 99 tonnes).
– The minimum weight assigned to a package type is now an integer with a maximum of 8 digits (i.e. 0 to 99,999,999 grams).
– Additional informations can be added to the transport offers
– When creating a product variant, its weight and dimensions are synchronised with the values of the basic variant.
– A tax can no longer be “empty” on a product
– Addition of a “default tax” attribute on taxes
– In the order workflow, it is now possible to add a new condition based on the seller’s custom fields.
– State IDs are now displayed in the workflow state table
– General redesign of the workflow event management
– Add a commission rule to allocate a specific percentage based on a type of transport or a transport offer
– Implementation of multi-capture with Mangopay
– Implementation of transfers via Mangopay
– Addition of a button allowing to make a payout of a payment report
Bug fix highlighs
This is a non-exhaustive list of the most impactful bug fix. For more details, please refer to the “changelog” section
– A role or state can no longer be registered with the wrong colour format.
– When the type of an order is changed to “cart”, then the type of its order sellers is changed to “cart” too.
– “Total_tax_int_fees_excluded” has been renamed to “total_tax_inc_fees_excluded”.
– On the invoice mandate, the date of issue of the invoice is the date of the generation of the invoice
– On the Payment Providers modules, the configurations remain displayed
– If a field is indicated as “Private”, it will be visible only to the operator
– On the import of a feed, if the auto mapping of the columns is manually corrected, the new selection is kept